Published: Monday, October 24, 2011
Updated: Monday, April 9, 2012 00:04
- All Suffolk Organization budgets have been allocated.
- Student Government Association Awards will be held this week.
- Samienta Pierre-Vil is elected Student Government Association President for the 2012-2013 Academic year
- Vito Gallo is elected Student Government Association President for the 2012-2013 Academic year
- Martha Alvarado is elected Student Government Association Treasurer for the 2012-2013 Academic year
- Lina Rodriguez is elected Student Government Association Secretary for the 2012-2013 Academic year
- 150 Tremont elevators are going to be renovated summer of 2012.
Week of March 12th:
- Enjoy your Spring Break!
Week of March 5th:
- Elections are open! Pick up packets at the HUB or the SGA office in Donahue 433.
Week of February 27th:
- Suffolk University has begun the process of serving cage-free eggs. Meal plans will not be increased for students.
- Suffolk has begun their reaccreditation process. The document is on SU Connect, please take a look at it and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments, questions or concerns.
Week of February 20th:
- Samienta Pierre-Vil is running for 2012-2013 Student Government Association President uncontested
- Vito Gallo is running for 2012-2013 Student Government Association Vice President uncontested.
- Martha Alvarado is running for 2012-2013 Student Government Association Treasurer uncontested.
- Lina Rodriguez is running for 2012-2013 Student Government Association Secretary uncontested.
Week of February 13th Updates:
- Student Government Association Leadership Awards nominations are still open, they will close on February 21st. Please nominate student, organizations, faculty and staff that you feel have gone above and beyond this year!
- Student Government Association election packets will be available this Thursday, February 16th. If you are interested in running for a senate position, this is your chance!
Week of February 6th Updates:
- Nominations for the Student Government Association Leadership Awards are now open! This year the Student Government Association would like to recognize students, student organization, faculty, and staff who has gone above and beyond their call of duty. If this sounds like someone you know please take a moment to nominate them by clicking HERE.
Week of November 28th Updates:
- We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. The Student Government Association is ready to address all student concerns and finish off the semester strong!
Week of November 21st Updates:
- Second semester seniors are now able to attend any Suffolk trip
- Have a great Thanksgiving!
Week of November 14th Updates:
- A cage-free eggs resolution was passed on Thursday, condemning the purchase of battery-caged eggs and advocating for the purchase of cage-free eggs.
- A $3,000 initiatives fund was created to allocate funds to clubs during the summer
- SGA has been working with facilities to address different concerns such as: bringing toilet seat covers to ALL Suffolk bathrooms, obtaining accurate classroom inventory to assure class size correlates with what is on file, bigger signs for Sawyer express elevators, etc.
- Student complaints about 4th floor of library not being quiet have been addressed and SGA is working with the library to help find a solution to this.
Week of November 7th Updates: