Why not spring into the spring semester with a sweet treat in hand? Looking for a cute meeting place to do dessert with your girls? Need a fun and unique date spot? Or do you just want to indulge in a couple of extra calories? Sweet Cupcake Shop Boston is the place to be. Located all around the inner Boston area, there's always shop nearby to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Baked fresh upon ordering every day of the week, the large variety of cupcakes will appease anyone's appetite. To get your hands on one of these tasty treats you can stop by their four locations in Back Bay, Newbury St., Harvard Square and Downtown Crossing. All with great hours and a vast selection what is there not to love about this place. With girly pink and white décor and a delicate atmosphere, it feels almost as if you are eating your cupcake at a tea party. The setting transcends you back to your childhood.
Sweet captivates all five senses and is displayed exactly how a cupcake parlor should be. Not only is the presentation of the product marketed and displayed flawlessly, the cupcakes and coffee are to die for. With seasonal flavors and daily cupcake specials, it leaves the customer coming back seeing what is new and exciting for the season. My favorite cupcake, which is available around holiday time, is the Candy Cane cupcake: a chocolate cupcake with a vanilla mint frosting and crushed candy cane pieces crushed on top. It's so good that it's hard to wait until the next holiday season.
With the end of the winter season and the beginning of the spring season approaching, there are many new and exciting flavors to test such as buttermilk pancake, cookies and cream, banana split, and chocolate coconut. So if your sweet tooth is aching for a fix, and you are in any of the four locations where Sweet is located, stop in for a sugar rush you will not regret!
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Suffolk Voice News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE SUFFOLK VOICE NEWS
RECENT THE SUFFOLK VOICE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Key Ingredients for a Healthy Heart
- For Love of the Game -- Smokeless Tobacco Still a Part of...
- How Plumbing Is Flushing Into the Future
- New App Takes the Task Out of Boat Maintenance
- Talk Before You Take When Dealing With Medicine
- Eclectic Father's Day Gift Ideas for Dad
- When on an Association Board, Education Is a Must
- Anti-Cancer Compounds Show Promise in Early Research
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Home Clean During a Remodel
- This Spring, It's all About That Bass Fishing -- and Your...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- LEMELSON-MIT ANNOUNCES NATIONAL COLLEGIATE STUDENT PRIZE COMPETITION WINNERS
- NEW WEBSITE FEATURES COLLEGE PROFESSORS EXCLUSIVELY AS ONLINE TUTORS
- Dickinson College and Jadu Reinvent Website and Portal with 'Single Experience Student Platform'
- UT Austin Tops All-America Student Analyst Competition 2014-15
- SVG, NACDA Announce Finalists for 2015 College Sports Media Awards