Why not spring into the spring semester with a sweet treat in hand? Looking for a cute meeting place to do dessert with your girls? Need a fun and unique date spot? Or do you just want to indulge in a couple of extra calories? Sweet Cupcake Shop Boston is the place to be. Located all around the inner Boston area, there's always shop nearby to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Baked fresh upon ordering every day of the week, the large variety of cupcakes will appease anyone's appetite. To get your hands on one of these tasty treats you can stop by their four locations in Back Bay, Newbury St., Harvard Square and Downtown Crossing. All with great hours and a vast selection what is there not to love about this place. With girly pink and white décor and a delicate atmosphere, it feels almost as if you are eating your cupcake at a tea party. The setting transcends you back to your childhood.
Sweet captivates all five senses and is displayed exactly how a cupcake parlor should be. Not only is the presentation of the product marketed and displayed flawlessly, the cupcakes and coffee are to die for. With seasonal flavors and daily cupcake specials, it leaves the customer coming back seeing what is new and exciting for the season. My favorite cupcake, which is available around holiday time, is the Candy Cane cupcake: a chocolate cupcake with a vanilla mint frosting and crushed candy cane pieces crushed on top. It's so good that it's hard to wait until the next holiday season.
With the end of the winter season and the beginning of the spring season approaching, there are many new and exciting flavors to test such as buttermilk pancake, cookies and cream, banana split, and chocolate coconut. So if your sweet tooth is aching for a fix, and you are in any of the four locations where Sweet is located, stop in for a sugar rush you will not regret!
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Suffolk Voice News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE SUFFOLK VOICE NEWS
RECENT THE SUFFOLK VOICE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Building a Better Bridge From Hospital to Home Health Care
- 8 Tips to Selecting Colors for Your Home's Exterior
- This Year, Make a Goal to Contribute More to Your 401(k)
- Giving the Elderly a Lift -- In Their Home
- 4-H Grown: Alumni Asked to Stand Up and Support STEM...
- Haven't Tried Sardines? Try These
- Weatherizing Your Home Can Mean Big Benefits
- 10 Tips to Stay Safe During Spring Break
- 10 Tips for Staying Safe During Spring Break
- 3 Things to Know Before Ride-Booking a Car
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- First Lady Michelle Obama and the Peace Corps Join Together to Expand Girls' Education
- Potential health risks of hookah smoking are being overlooked by users
- Study Finds College-age Millennials Hopeful for the Future, Worry about Student Loans and Overspending
- RetailMeNot Helps Students Save Money on Spring Break Travel
- Visit Virtual Study Abroad Fair on February 25 to explore study abroad options and win prizes